Date & Duration:
/// (2 Days)
Location: Luxembourg Area
Price: 1250 euro and in price is included:
- Coffee & water
The course is designed to train & prepare the students to effectively perform self-aid and casualty care in a dynamic environment.
The 2 days intensive course is divided in 2 parts:
Day 1 – pistol use starting with individual skills advancing to casualty care, individual and small team based.
Day 2 – carbine use starting with individual skills advancing to casualty care, individual and small team based.
No previous medical training required.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 200 rds. / 5,56mm – 200 rds. / 7.62 – 200 rds.
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
The candidate must to possess prior experience with the Firearms or CFC, Tactical/Carbine Course.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, tactical or combat clothing and footwear (UF PRO, 5.11, Blackhawk, Helikon…), eye protection (shooting goggles), active ear protection, tactical gloves and knee pads.
Students must have their individual IFAK and 2 training tourniquets.
- Intro to Tactical Medicine
- CUF: Care Under Fire
- IFAK (Individual Frst Aid Kit) content
- Mechanisms of Injuries
- Presentation about extreme bleeding, tension pneumothorax, upper airway obstruction and hypothermia
- Applying tourniquets (TQ) self-aid and buddy aid
- Explaining the MARCH protocol
- Practical use of the IFAK content:
– stopping massive haemorhages
– airway obstruction and the use of an NPA device
– sucking chestwounds
– preventing hypothermia
– use of MIST card
- Patient EVAC
- Vehicle Extraction
- Injured shooter pistol: applying self-aid while staying in the fight; techniques to work around injuries; 1 hand shooting, 1 hand reloading, 1 hand clearing stoppages. Intro to individual tactical casualty care with weapons.
- Injured shooter carbine: applying self-aid while staying in the fight, techniques to work around injuries, 1 hand shooting, 1 hand reloading, 1 hand clearing stoppages.
For more info and reservations, please send an email at email@example.com or direct inquires on www.romulusmihu.com