Date & Duration:
21 January 2022 – from 09:00 to 12:30
Location: Luxembourg Area
Price: 270 euro with all included:
– Pistol + holster & mag pouch
– French patisserie + coffee & water
The course is designed to teach our students the basic fundamentals of semiautomatic pistol manipulation, from typical and at medium range.
This Course requires minimum previous experience in pistol shooting.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17 – (student can bring his own weapon + holster but pistol must be in 9mm)
AMMUNITION: 250 rounds of 9mm
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures and the practical exercises will be conducted on the shooting range.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, and if you have, your own Glock holster & mags pouch. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
1. Weapons Safety Rules / Range Safety Rules
2. Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship
3. Firearms design and mechanics
4. Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
5. Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
6. Unconventional shooting positions
7. Shooting with use of cover
8. Multiple target engagement – static and moving
Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s