Date & Duration:
01 November 2020 (1 Day)
Location: Luxembourg Area
Price: 325 euro with all included:
– Pistol + holster & mag pouch
– Lunch sandwich + coffee & water
The course is designed to teach our students how to operate with a semiautomatic pistol, in a tactical/combat environment, from typical and atypical shooting position, in medium and longer range, working also with usage of barricades and 2 Man Team.
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in tactical shooting.
Candidate should complete Dynamic Pistol Operator – Level 1 or similar course prior attending this course.
The Law Enforcement or Military personnel can attend to this training with no proof of previous training and they have 10% discount.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17 – (student can bring his own weapon + holster, but pistol must be in 9mm)
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 500 rds.
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures and the practical exercises will be conducted on the shooting range.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, and if you have, your own Glock holster & mags pouch. For some drills we need a jacket. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Weapons Safety Rules / Range Safety Rules
- Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship: Re-fresh
- Multiple targets
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover
- Various directions shooting
- Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
- Multiple target engagement – static and moving
- Contact drills / Team work
- IFR / Immediate Firing Response
- Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s
For more info and reservations, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct inquires on www.weaponscourses.com website.