Date & Duration:
25-28 May 2023 (4 Days)
Price: 2800 euro
In price is included:
- Accommodation + 3 meals per day
The Small Unit Tactics course will train and prepare you to both participate in and lead Small Units in both urban and wooded/open terrain during tactical operations.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17/AR15/AK47
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 200 rds. / 5,56mm or 7.62m – 400 rds.
The candidate must to possess prior experience with the Firearms or infantry experience.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt, tactical or combat clothing and footwear (UF PRO, 5.11, Blackhawk, Helikon…), ballistic plate carrier or vest with pouches for AR15/AK47 magazines, helmet or tactical hat, eye protection (shooting goggles), active ear protection, tactical gloves and knee pads.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
1. Advance Patrolling
- Basic theory – Principles of Patrolling
- Duties, Responsibilities, and Actions within a Patrol.
- Patrols open field / urbanized terrain.
- Tactical Patrol Movement and Procedures for Fire Teams, Squads and Detachment sized elements.
- 2 men to 6 men team patrolling: line, column, line, wedge formation.
- Crossing Danger Areas.
- Weapons shooting drills
- Advanced movements with different carbine platforms (AR15/AK47) – standing, kneeling, prone, moving.
- Advance weapons manipulation in dynamic tactical situations.
- Advance shooting from different positions and with obstacles.
- Shooting in teams.
- Understanding ambushes – basics of far and near ambushes.
- Defensive and offensive ambushes tactics.
- Counter ambush techniques – preventing ambushes – best patrolling formations to react to ambushes.
For more info and reservations, please send an email at email@example.com or direct inquires on www.romulusmihu.com
The Law Enforcement or Military personnel can attend to this training with no proof of previous training and they have 20% discount.