Date and Duration: ///
From 10:00 – 16:30
Price: 670 euro and in price is included:
- Ammo + shotgun
Intro Dynamic Shotgun Operator Course Level 1 & 4 is designed to teach our students how to operate with an 12-gauge shotgun, in a dynamic environment in close and medium and range.
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in dynamic shooting and very good knowledge about weapons safety.
The ESA Benelux accepts Law Enforcement or Military personnel to attend this training with no proof of previous training applying a 15% discount.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: 12-gauge shotgun
AMMUNITION: 150 rds.
Methods of teaching:
Intro Dynamic Shotgun Operator Course Level 1 & 4 will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises and will be conducted in directly in the shooting range.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, if you have your own body armor and mags pouches.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
Intro Dynamic Shotgun Operator Course Level 1 & 4 – Training Program:
- Safety Briefing / Safety Rules
- Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship: Re-fresh
- Firearms design and mechanics
- Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
- Fundamentals of carbine shooting
- Types of shotgun loading
- Tactical reload/speed reload
- Double taps/Mozambique
- Shooting on the move
- Shooting with use of cover
- Stress shooting
- Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s