Date & Duration:
November 15 – 2020 (1 Day)
Location: Luxembourg Area
Price: 350 euro with all included:
– Pistol + holster & mag pouch
– Lunch sandwich + coffee & water
The course is designed to teach our students the basic fundamentals of semiautomatic pistol manipulation, from typical and atypical shooting position, in medium and longer range.
This Course doesn’t previous requires experience in pistol shooting.
The Law Enforcement or Military personnel can attend to this training with no proof of previous training and they have 10% discount.
Weapons & Ammunition:
WEAPONS: GLOCK 19/17 – (student can bring his own weapon + holster but pistol must be in 9mm)
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 400 rds.
Methods of teaching:
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures and the practical exercises will be conducted on the shooting range.
GEAR: Sturdy / Tactical Belt. Bring your own safety glass & ear protection, and if you have, your own Glock holster & mags pouch. For some drills we need a jacket. Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions.
- Weapons Safety Rules / Range Safety Rules
- Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship
- Firearms design and mechanics
- Gear preparation (holster, mag pouches etc.)
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting
- Basic shooting positions (right, left, back and knelling)
- Tactical shooting principles
- Tactical reload/speed reload
- Double taps/Mozambique drills
- Multiple targets
For more info and reservations, please send an email at email@example.com or direct inquires on www.weaponscourses.com website.